If a house or building was burned by the fire, it can be a harrowing and traumatic experience. The media should pay their attention to other rare disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and even tsunamis, but fire and smoke damage can be just as deadly and destructive. Because the devastation is likely to be a single family or restricts a building instead of a whole region, there is no news at 6:00.
Perhaps we should that people not forget the dangers of fire. When most people think of fire, they are thinking, what has been burnt by the flames, but smoke damage requires special attention in order to be properly cleaned, as well.
Some of the most common ways that a fire beneath faulty electrical wiring, devices that are broken breaks, no cigarettes disasters kitchen cooking or children playing with matches well kept. In houses with a fireplace or wood stove, fire can break out if the items left too close to the flames.
If this disaster, smoke detectors, hopefully alerted rescue teams rush to the site to remove the fire quickly. Then it will probably smell of smoke and oily residue on everything stands still. Here are some steps to clean:
- Call your insurance company. You need to inspect the damage before releasing the funds for the restoration.
- Obtain the permission of the local fire department before returning home. It is important that the building was considered safe to return.
- Circulate the air with fans or open windows.
- Change the filters on the heating per day until soot.
- Odors must be removed from linen, fabrics, textiles and clothing before washing. A “neutralizing” is a special chemical additives. It can be purchased from a catering company to break the carbon black molecules in a tissue, so that it will appear after cleaning.
- Services of a professional restoration company may be required. The professionals have sought proper equipment such as an ozone system, get rid of smoke and soot accumulation of wealth.
- Walls must be cleaned with a sponge and a chemical solution of rubbing alcohol or paint thinner or other. The room should be well ventilated and protective gloves must be worn during the process.
- Thermal fogging You may need to be done by a professional team to break the traces of smoke, and odors that remain at home.
Insulation an eyelid – at home may need to be replaced because it can be a refuge for the collection of smoke odors.
Follow these steps and the house will soon be free from damage caused by smoke and odors.